To pay for membership, or renew your membership, use the form below. The fees are shown in the "Annual Fees" Tab, and the amounts owing are automatically calculated.
(One year membership subscriptions and renewals paid in 2021 were extended to include all of 2022).
Pay by credit card using the secure form below.
Payments are made securely via the Stripe payment gateway using Visa, Mastercard or American Express. All payments are in Australian Dollars.
Indicate whether you are a new member or you are renewing an existing membership, and then fill out the form below.
Become a member
New members are most welcome.
Membership is structured so that support can be as an individual, a family, club or commercial establishment. Currently, the Society has 92 members including 22 ski clubs.
First and foremost, the privilege of being a PHS supporter is the knowledge that you are contributing to ensuring the history of Guthega, Charlotte Pass, Perisher Valley, Smiggin Holes and associated areas is preserved for future generations.
New Member Application
If you would like to become a member, please fill out the application form below and click the Send button. There is no need to fill out the form if your are renewing your membership.
If you are renewing your membership, please use the "Pay or Renew Membership" form on this page.
Membership Application Form (new members only)
Can you contribute to the Perisher Historical Society?
Guess what? Your memories and life experiences are fascinating to others and all contribute to a picture of the past.
We would love to hear your story and so would others.
Images of times past can be priceless but to be of interest they need a story.
So the more there is of the following the better.
- When Date or year
- Where Location or scene
- Who Names of people depicted
- Story Background story
Achievements & Projects
- Newsletter - Published twice yearly
- Annual Season Opening Dinner
- "Hello in the Snow" - Annual Mid-Season social function
- Display Case maintained in the Perisher Skitube Terminal
- Successful lobbying for the publication of a Commemorative Stamp set to mark 150 years of Recreational Alpine Skiing in Australia
- Lodge Building History Project
- Conservation and care of memorabilia, photographic records, oral history, etc.
- Book - "Highway to Heaven - A History of Perisher and the Resorts Along the Kosciuszko Road"
- Book - "A History of the Early Development of Perisher Smiggins"
- Book - "Hotel Kosciusko - the history and legacy of Australia's first planned alpine resort"
- Recovery of Minutes of NSW Ski Council, Perisher Ski Association, NSW Ski Association