Become a member
New members are most welcome.
Membership is structured so that support can be as an individual, a family, club or commercial establishment. Currently, the Society has 92 members including 22 ski clubs.
First and foremost, the privilege of being a PHS supporter is the knowledge that you are contributing to ensuring the history of Guthega, Charlotte Pass, Perisher Valley, Smiggin Holes and associated areas is preserved for future generations.
If you would like to become a member, please fill out the application form below and click the Send button.
To pay for membership, or renew your membership, click on the "Pay or Renew Membership" tab below.
Membership Expires 31st December
One Year Individual $35 Family $55 Club $200 Corporate $1,000 Five Years Individual $175 Family $275 Club $1,000 Corporate $5,000 Ten Years Individual $350 Family $550 Club $2,000 Corporate $10,000
Can you contribute to the Perisher Historical Society?
Guess what? Your memories and life experiences are fascinating to others and all contribute to a picture of the past.
We would love to hear your story and so would others.
Images of times past can be priceless but to be of interest they need a story.
So the more there is of the following the better.
- When Date or year
- Where Location or scene
- Who Names of people depicted
- Story Background story
Achievements & Projects
- Newsletter - Published twice yearly
- Annual Season Opening Dinner
- "Hello in the Snow" - Annual Mid-Season social function
- Display Case maintained in the Perisher Skitube Terminal
- Successful lobbying for the publication of a Commemorative Stamp set to mark 150 years of
- Recreational Alpine Skiing in Australia
- Lodge Building History Project
- Conservation and care of memorabilia, photographic records, oral history, etc.
- Book - "Highway to Heaven - A History of Perisher and the Resorts Along the Kosciuszko Road"
- Recovery of Minutes of NSW Ski Council, Perisher Ski Association, NSW Ski Association