Become a member
New members are most welcome.
Membership is structured so that support can be as an individual, a family, club or commercial establishment. Currently, the Society has 92 members including 22 ski clubs.
First and foremost, the privilege of being a PHS supporter is the knowledge that you are contributing to ensuring the history of Guthega, Charlotte Pass, Perisher Valley, Smiggin Holes and associated areas is preserved for future generations.
If you would like to become a member, please fill out the application form below and click the Send button.
Membership Expires 31st December
New memberships after June expire at the end of the following year; this avoids pro-rata and part-year membership issues
Cheques - Make payable to Perisher Historical Society
EFT - Pay to BSB 112-879 Account 155988932 (St George - Gordon)
You may also pay online directly by credit card using the secure form below.
Guess what? Your memories and life experiences are fascinating to others and all contribute to a picture of the past.
We would love to hear your story and so would others.
Images of times past can be priceless but to be of interest they need a story.
So the more there is of the following the better.
- When Date or year
- Where Location or scene
- Who Names of people depicted
- Story Background story
Achievements & Projects
- Newsletter - Published twice yearly
- Annual Season Opening Dinner
- "Hello in the Snow" - Annual Mid-Season social function
- Display Case maintained in the Perisher Skitube Terminal
- Successful lobbying for the publication of a Commemorative Stamp set to mark 150 years of
- Recreational Alpine Skiing in Australia
- Lodge Building History Project
- Conservation and care of memorabilia, photographic records, oral history, etc.
- Book - "Highway to Heaven - A History of Perisher and the Resorts Along the Kosciuszko Road"
- Recovery of Minutes of NSW Ski Council, Perisher Ski Association, NSW Ski Association